Gravy Brain...

...because it's from the drippings and juices flowing in my brain. The tidbits you sneek before the meal is served, while you're making the gravy. So, these are excerpts from my life, thoughts about God and the Life found in Him. Sometimes I'll talk like you're listening. Sometimes I'll jot down stuff like a journal. Read it. Don't read it. Doesn't matter. The real meat & potatoes (the lessons mentioned in the side bar) can be found at TheJesusTribe, in Links. Be blessed, or not. It is a choice.

BELIEVE & PRAY

Thursday, August 18, 2005

SHOCK VALUE

My mom picked up a pretty, blue, swirly, glittery covered journal with a fancy feather pen and gave it to Hanna. She explained to that innocent 4 year old what a diary is. Hanna went out to her swing set to practice writing her abc's and announced to our 70 something neighbor, "look at my diarhea neighbor John, it's my diarhea!"! Although we have explained to her the difference between the two words, she is still going around saying, "I have diarhea, want to see it?". She likes the shock value. 4 years old....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home