Gravy Brain...

...because it's from the drippings and juices flowing in my brain. The tidbits you sneek before the meal is served, while you're making the gravy. So, these are excerpts from my life, thoughts about God and the Life found in Him. Sometimes I'll talk like you're listening. Sometimes I'll jot down stuff like a journal. Read it. Don't read it. Doesn't matter. The real meat & potatoes (the lessons mentioned in the side bar) can be found at TheJesusTribe, in Links. Be blessed, or not. It is a choice.

BELIEVE & PRAY

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Chicken Voyeurism Anyone?

O.K. Listen up folks! I am REALLY freakin out right now.

First of all, you have to understand that I don't have a webcam. I don't visit with people who have webcams. I don't chat on webcams. I think they are creepy and too real for me. But anyway...

(I am soooo creeped out right now.)
I found this site and expected a cheesy cartoon or animation or something. Something other than a real life man in a chicken suit, in real time.

Go to this address and type a command in the box and hit send. You can see the "chicken" turn and read the monitor and then do your request. This is weird!! Standing around his freakin living room waiting for people to ask him to do things!! What the heck!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Webcams really freak me out. I hate those people that AIM you and ask if you have a webcam. It's just too weird!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home